9 de janeiro de 2008

Wish you were here



I wish you were here with me, or that I was there with you.
Or that we could be some place else, it wouldn’t really matter, as long as we were together.
I wish I had spent more time with you, I wish we had grown up together.
I wish life didn’t keep us apart so many times, and for so long.
The funniest thing is that sometimes I feel that, instead of getting used to not having you around as often as I’d like, I miss you more and more every time.
I would give everything, to instead of arriving back here today it was still the day I was going there.
With you I know I’m always me, there’s no one to criticize, and if there is, I’m always strong enough to tell them to “Go around the big block”, but here alone, I barely have someone to make me feel that strong.
With you no matter what I say or do I know you’ll always love me the same way, you always did. Because you know me, and you accept me as I am, and every time I’m wrong even though I don’t really listen, because I’m as stubborn as you know, and everything always has to be done my way, you always have a good way of telling me how wrong I am, and you know I accept it, sometimes.
It’s so hard to come to this place where I feel that nobody could ever be even just a little bit of what you are, that way it wouldn’t hurt as much, some years ago, I had people who made me feel good all the time, real friends, now we just don’t see each other much.
Well, anyway, all I really want to say, is I love you Manusca, very, very much, and I miss you more than ever.

And whatever you decide I will always support you and be there for you.

And Remember, “be careful what you wish for, ‘cause you might just get it all”.

Thank you for everything, always.
And sorry if I just made you cry! Heheh =D

Luv u!*


[J]

3 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

My manusca"tan manita" ,
you have always hold a way to reach my heart...and the "tear sacs" in my eyes! LOL.
I miss you so so much. you know...i dont think i have ever fully comprehended how important you are to me and how much i love you till we get separated by miles of ocean. when we are together and even when i was living at home, i did take so many things for granted without ever meaning to. Because i thought the idea of knowing we were sharing the same place was enough for me. I always knew what a precious and beutiful person you are, but it seems like i never truly took the time to go beyond the thought. now that you are not here, or i am not there.....side by side......sharing things...i find myself Missing you so Much and thinking about you so often, hoping that in a way....that will bring you closer to me somehow.you are Very IMPORTANT TO ME more than i will ever be able to tell you in words. I am sorry that my actions sometimes seem selfish. i know we didn't grow up together but like i once told you....we'll get older together.You mean the world to me MANUSCA. You're more than a sister, you are my best friend! you are a thousand beautiful memories....

just remember...that no matter how full my life gets it could never be has full has my heart is with love for you.
i will always be Here...OR tHERE...wherever You need me to be......FOR YOU!

Gosto muito de ti!**************

s

Ricardo Reis disse...

i know i'm not your sister, i know i'm not even a girl, but, even though... well, what i'm really trying to say is, if you need someone, let's say a (bigger) brother, or even maybe just a friend to lean on; lean on me!



gostei muito do que li :'o)
tal como também gosto muito de si, ju ;oD

true colors **

Take Me As I Am disse...

Olha olha... isto anda mto "inglesado"!

A prima soraia deixou-te uma lagrimita no canto do olho..confessa lá!

Bjinhos primusca mais fofa d'eu!